Building and Grounds

After the drought of 2011.

 

Sanctuary completed in 2000

Sanctuary completed 1979 and converted to Fellowship Hall and Activities Center in 2000.
Not pictured: Children's Wing and Youth Building.

WCBC Memorial Chapel completed in 1922.
Not pictured: Sunday school rooms built in 1945 and constructed off of the back of the Sanctuary,
but later removed because of deterioration.

Memorial Chapel as it appeared with additional Sunday School space.

The first Building completed in 1856 was likely built out of logs.